Saturday, September 9

Rain, Rain, Go Away


It is raining hard enough that I am considering looking up plans on how to build another ark. It is supposed to do this all day. None of my windows have an open view of the sky. Thus I went for the no towel required an "artsy & creative" way to capture today's sky.

I just received my match for the ISE3 exchange. I'm very excited because some of her preferences are in line with mine. It should make for some fun knitting. The gloomy weather is definitely calling for some fiber therapy to cheer me up. Conincidently, one of my LYS (sadly without a website) is having a sale this weekend. One guess as to where I'll be later today.

Speaking of swaps, Patty is hosting one that would be a great companion to the scarf exchange. It is a mitten swap. There are already people signed up from all around the globe!

I think I hear my cats donning life jackets in the other room. Maybe the sale will have to wait after all. I might be busy building that boat.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry it's raining, but it does make a good excuse to knit. It's sunny in California (what else is new?).

9/09/2006 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rain!! You lucky duck!! We are so drought ridden in Australia that Queenslanders may soon have to start using recycled effluent. Very boogelly!! There's a cheery thought for you!!!
Oh a sale!! Happy day then!!!

9/10/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

We had a lot of rain during august and now it seems we have indian summer here in Belgium :) I'm happy that I found your blog ! You're an amazing knitter ! I'd like to be able to knit too !! I saw you offered some post-it (or magnets ???) to Julie (with some asterisk, question mark, excalamtion mark,...in different colours) Can I ask you the brand name of these and where you bought them ?? Do you think I would find them on Internet ? I never saw this before and we don't have things like that here :( and I'd be happy to have some too !! Thank you sooooo much for your help ! Big smooches

9/10/2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

very creative sky shot Jae ;)
Palowan looks like she's (feminine?) coming along beautifully. Still needing that ark? We finally got rain here yesterday, but it's been so dry around here that it's kinda scary.

9/12/2006 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home