Friday, August 18

SP8 Revealed

Time flies when you are having fun! It is hard to believe that the end of August is almost here. But, the end of the month brings the knowledge that Deborah is my SP8 spoiler. She sent along all sorts of goodies, even birthday gifts to make sure that my birthday lasted for a long time. One package was even marked open last. I resisted temptation and followed instructions. :)

She has been funny, kind, and generous from the beginning. Her reveal package is no less wonderful. Yummy goodies like a chocolate bar, chocolate raisins, and crunchie fruit mix to appeal to a girl's taste buds; scrumptious yarn - Berrocco Ultra Alpaca (soooo soft), a ball of ribbon yarn from Lion Brand, and two balls of beautifully colored cotton to satisfy the fiber lover in me; the newest copy of Knit n Style that has a wonderful shrug pattern I need to cast on for; and the "open last" package was the book from Cat Bordhi for moebius knitting! I have been really wanting to learn this new technique and already have at least two projects that I want to try!

Deborah, it has been a lot of fun and you have been a great secret pal! Thank you so much!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely SP, what beautiful presents!!!

8/18/2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

what a nice package. Swaps are fun!

8/20/2006 2:41 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Jae,

Have been waiting for an email, and forgot to check your blog. So glad you got your box and like your goodies. Maybe I missed your email when I deleted all the junk mail while away.

8/24/2006 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home