Wednesday, August 9

Ready, Set, Stitch!

Whew! I'm exhausted and ready for a vacation. I've been vacuuming and doing laundry. I even dusted. What is it about leaving for a few days that prompts this huge need to have a clean house? I think it's because I know that when I get home, I will be able to stare at, fondle, knit without interruption all the wonderful yarn goodness I hope to find at Stitches.

Complicating matters is that my original plan was to take only 2 or 3 projects. However, after a brief conversation with Marji whose motto was apparently "You are driving, bring it all and sort it out later. It'll fit in the car won't it?" It took me 30 minutes to pack my clothes and 2 hours to pack my yarn. (I know my mother is shaking her head in amazement and concern - lol!)

So, my bags are packed. I'm off to Stitches! I can't wait to meet Marji, Kim, and Patty in person. I'll be back online sometime Sunday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

Have a good time!

8/09/2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger Ruby Girl said...

Have a great time, I wish we had things like this hear to attend.

8/09/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

Yay! Let the stash enhansement begin!!!

8/10/2006 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOO Jealous. Give Marji a hug for me too.

8/10/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

gee i want camp this year not next year

8/13/2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home