Friday, February 24

BYOB Sock Update

I think I have taken the concept of focused knitting a bit too seriously. I was concentrating so hard on knitting the leg of the BYOB sock, I knit seven rounds past the point the heel flap should have started. LOL!

This sock is more variegated than the first one. The blue streak is thinner and is spiraling around the leg. The first sock had the blue color pooling in a lazy wandering manner. It would drive me nuts, but Mom is more laid back about the need for a perfectly matched pair. The novelty of sock knitting still hasn't worn off - I love knitting this sock!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well what do you know! I have a tat too (no pun intended) on my left foot in almost the same place! :)

2/25/2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Looking good! I love knitting socks.

2/25/2006 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home