Sunday, February 12

Divisible by Two

I am good at math. It may mean I'm a little strange, but I actually like math. My favorite subject in school was math. My BYOB sock, however, despises it. The sock and I are not talking.

I had knitted almost the entire toe. Then, I realized that while my total number of stitches was spot on, they were not divided evenly between top and bottom. Surely 64 divided by 2 is easy even for a sock. Apparently not. So the whole toe region was ripped.

Sock? What sock? You mean that thing over there? I'm not knitting with it until it can play nice.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, now now we must get along with our knitting :) Tee Hee

You are so funny...I'm sure you will get it :)

Your Pal

2/12/2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Our SNB group meets on Monday nights at Sweetwaters on Main Street in Royal Oak; on Wednesday nights at Caribou in Troy, on Crooks just north of 16 Mile; and on Thursday nights at the Java Hutt in Ferndale, on 9 mile. Most gatherings start around 7pm or so. It'd be great to see you there!

We also chat and arrange other meetups at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/detroitareaknitters/

2/13/2006 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Curtain Cleaning Fairfield said...

Lovely blog, thanks for taking the time to share this.

11/08/2022 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home