Monday, January 30

Good News and Bad News

Good News: My stress about all my unfinished projects has diminished.
Bad News: My lace class was cancelled.

Good News: Turning a heel isn't the difficult trick I was led to believe.
Bad News: I can't read the pattern instructions for a heel gusset to save my life. Took me three tries to get it right.

Good News: I've been knitting quite a bit the past few days.
Bad News: I don't feel like I'm making any progress. I'm beginning to think I have a knitting black hole located in the house.

My camera batteries are depleted. (Hubby's not confessing but I think he swiped them for his GPS). Tomorrow, I hope to show pics of what I've been working on lately.

I have to be the last one to do this. I don't think I'm a meme kinda person, but I keep bumping into it everywhere. So...

4 jobs you have had in your life:
1. Food server at local college cafeteria
2. End of assembly tester for boat dash panels
3. Membership data entry for a health club
4. Automotive engineer

4 movies you could watch over & over:
1. Ever After
2. Ice Age
3. The Outsiders
4. Any of the Lord of the Ring movies

4 places you have lived:
1. Anderson, Indiana
2. Angola, Indiana
3. Utica, Michigan
4. Rochester, Michigan

4 TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. House
3. Bones - why did they moved it to the same time as Lost?!?
4. CSI - Las Vegas

4 places you have been on vacation:
1. Bar Harbor, Maine
2. Mackinaw, Michigan
3. Paris, France
4. Rome, Italy

4 websites you visit daily:
1. Bloglines - which technically covers a number of blogs
2. Google
3. Yahoo Mail
4. Hmm... Don't have a fourth

4 of your favorite foods:
1. Toasted Peanut Butter Sandwich
2. Lowfat Milk
3. Miso Soup
4. Lamb meatballs with Tomato Rosemary sauce -Yummm!!!

4 places you would rather be right now:
I'm pretty happy where I am but if forced to choose
1. Paris, France
2. Bar Harbor, Maine
3. Fairbanks, Alaska (especially in June for the midnight baseball game)
4. My Local Yarn store

4 bloggers you are tagging:
1. Anyone (can there be anyone?) who hasn't done this meme yet.
2. Anyone who likes the number 4
3. Anyone who doesn't mind answering random questions
4. Anyone who wants to play along

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't done/seen this particular meme yet, so maybe I'll give it a shot!

1/31/2006 10:20 PM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home