Thursday, January 12

The Other Cat

I have nothing knitworthy to blog. However I feel a strong desire to post something. In my thinking of a topic, it occurred to me that I have never posted about the other knit loving animal in our home. Caesar. Unlike Cleo, he won't steal your seat or your lap while knitting. Doesn't want anything to do with humankind, unless you are 6'4", smell of catnip or tuna, and aren't a girl. He also pretends to not like my knitting. But every morning when I get up, he walks oh so nonchalantly out of my knitting room. (Yes, I have a whole room - woot!!) And on more than one occasion I have found little bits of Caesar in my basket of odd ball leftover wool.


He tries to hide it, but a wool fiber lover can always spot their own kind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jae. It's me, your scarf pal, just popping in to say hello. I'm about a foot and a half (maybe two) into your scarf. It's coming along! :)

1/14/2006 9:09 AM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home