Tuesday, December 27

Spoiled Rotten

This Christmas, I was spoiled fabulously!!

When my mother sent our gifts, she told me that my best gift would be in my sack - aka stocking. She was absolutely right. Check these out. She made them. And it was so cute, she was worried that the rings weren't big enough. (They fit a US 13 easily.) I can't own enough fancy stitch markers. Now I have a one of a kind set.


My husband buys me a sweater every year. Unlike most sweaters, mine always requires some assembly. It's a knitter's dream. However, he had been threatening all along that I wasn't going to get one this year. I was worried knew he was fibbing. This is what he chose for my sweater this year. He even made sure to get the right needles for the pattern. I know, I've been blessed with a great man.


I also got several of the colors I need for my Evening Shawl from various family members. All weekend I was petting the yarn. If you haven't come across Muench Touch Me, you are really missing out. It's the best feeling yarn I have ever met, in my humble opinion. Really, it's like velvet butter. And to round out the knitter's dream gifts, I received a license plate for my car and knitterly note cards.



Now if you'll excuse me, I need to lie down. I'm feeling faint from the gift high I'm on.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home