Monday, December 5

Reality Check

Somehow December has arrived and brought with it much bustle and frenzy. Compounding the problem is the lingering knitting high of this past weekend. I knit for nearly 24 hours straight (except for time out to sleep). All of Friday evening and Saturday day were spent in classes with Barry Klein at my LYS. I am still pinching myself to prove that I have to come back to the real world.

But the real world demands my attention and so... I am almost finished with the last of my christmas gifts. I completed my Grandmother's hat and posted it to her. The cabled pattern wasn't getting along very well with the Manos so it's been frogged. A new Scarf Exchange pattern has been chosen. And to top off the list of projects not yet on needles, but nagging me to get started - the latest copy of Interweave Knits has arrived. There are at least 4 projects that whispered my name as I thumbed through the pages.

The week plus that I get off between Christmas and New Years cannot arrive soon enough.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home