Monday, January 2

New Years Confession

I've been reading in blogland about many who have come clean with recent yarn acquisitions. I have to confess. I'm guilty of the same. In my defense, it was on sale!

First is some Debbie Bliss Soho and Koigu from Knitting Room. That isn't the full purchase of Soho. There are five more now living in my stash.

From Heritage & Spinning I purchased some Gem Opal that has been dyed in Trout colorway. I was told if you want to get your significant other on board with your hobby, you have to find the right bribe. My husband is an avid fly fisherman. Trout colored socks is apparently the way to his heart.


Last but very much not least, from Skeins on Main I picked up some Rowan Cashsoft DK, cream and red. This is for a request from my brother for a baby sized skull cap with a number 8 on the brim. This was his way of letting me know that I am going to become an aunt this august. Woo Hoo! What a great start to the new year!

Edited 07Jan2006: It breaks my heart to learn that tragically this small hat won't be needed. I am praying that my brother and his family can find the strength to cope with their grief until better days return.

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home