Monday, October 23

Trick Or Treat

Considering the mid-week point was so disappointing, it would not have taken much to improve the mood around my house. So, imagine my surprise and delight at two unannounced packages landing at my doorstep. Both were full of treats, not a trick in sight.

Amysue sent a wonderful note, ribbon cord, and charm with my initial. The cord is doing double duty. Not only did I use it to make a small necklace, I also tied my scissors to my knitting bag. No more hunting around the bottom of my bag trying to find the scissors.


Jade sent a fun Halloween package - a ghosty post-it note pad, ghosty pencil, skull eraser, a cute card, and candy corn. My husband discovered that I have strange unique candy corn eating habits. I have to eat each color by itself. Needless to say, I'm not sharing any with him since he was poking fun at me. ;)

Thank you so much, Amysue and Jade! They were much needed distractions to the otherwise less than wonderful week.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Ha! I eat each color seperately too. it's more fun that way.

10/23/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

It is funy you say that as a friend of mine who grew up in the states asked me to try it that way.

10/24/2006 1:31 AM  
Blogger webber the webulous webhead said...

I eat my candy corn the same way, it's much better. Heehee!

10/24/2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger AR said...

Nice gifts! It's not weird to eat your candy corn like that. It's the only way!

10/27/2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger AR said...

Nice gifts! It's not weird to eat your candy corn like that. It's the only way!

10/27/2006 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home