Friday, September 22

Bird Splat

The response to my previous post has been overwhelming. I have loved hearing about all the great reasons for blogging. So many of you have also encouraged me to not let one woman ruin what could be an otherwise great group of knitters. Thank you so very much!

In the meantime, I have turned my ire on the bird. I am not happy with the look of the peacock eye. The top of the eye looks, well. . . , like crap.


I have hired an attorney to file for a separation. Only when this bird learns to fly right, will I consider taking her back into my good graces.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Good Morning Jae)

Hmmm, I don't think it looks crap! But you know my ability with lace....I think you are amazingly clever - keep going!

9/22/2006 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do they have a new subsection of law for knitting issues like misbehaving patterns? LOL

9/22/2006 8:40 PM  
Blogger LaurieM said...

Nope. I see no crap here. You're too close to the project. If you've got the time, stick it in a cupboard somewhere for a while and let it marinate so you can come at it with fresh eyes.

9/22/2006 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this boogelly part the top of the holey part, or the ponty top bit???? I am a bit confused!! I think you deserve the Nobel Prize for Lace Designing anyway!!!

9/23/2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

well at the moment it is hard to say but if not create a k3 tog to make it pointy

9/23/2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I don't think it looks like crap - and I say kudos to you because I find lacework **way** too daunting.

9/23/2006 7:04 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

No worries - just block it to within an inch of its life.

9/23/2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger AR said...

I don't see the crap, either. You could just block the heck out of it later. hehe

9/23/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Marji said...

I must be a dodo bird, because I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong with that Peacock eye. Do I get to see it next week?

9/26/2006 7:00 AM  
Blogger Mylerna said...

Crap? I don't think so - I like it... better than I could do by about a zillion.

9/26/2006 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home