Tuesday, October 24

Not So Many Things

It is not red, chunky, wooly, or garter stitch. Nor is it finished. Also, I might as well tell you that none of these photos are the true color. Some closer than others, but not a one is spot on. Oh, and it's late for the ISE3 deadline.

But I like it. A. Lot.







Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca, color #6288, 1 skein
Beads: 4mm glass, qty 70
Pattern: My own. Finished dimensions after blocking are 5" x 70". Someday soon, I'll be writing up my notes and posting it for any who are interested.
Needles: Addi turbo circular, size US 7
Started: September 12, frogged Sept. 18, started again Sept. 24, frogged Oct. 16, started once more Oct. 20, finished tomorrow after I find my darning needles that are playing hide n' seek.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Nice. I like. And I need my sock pattern pronto.

10/24/2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Sanders said...

it's beautiful! (and almost done)..too bad about the baby blanket, although, I think it looked lovely without the triangle edging....

I grew up in MI... east coast ( sunrise side) right on Lake Huron.. so I really enjoyed the pics going to Mackinaw Island. Found your blog from a comment on StitchnSue's blog (she's a friend and in my knitting group)Had to say hey to the knitter from home!

Happy Knitting!

10/24/2006 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is lovely. I like the holey diamondy pattern and the beads, subtle but they're there!! If at first.... It's a Robert The Bruce Scarf!!!

10/24/2006 11:49 PM  
Blogger LaurieM said...

Lovely pattern, yarn and beads. You did a great job!

10/25/2006 5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great looking scarf. the pattern flows well.

10/25/2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger aija said...

It's great! The beads are a really nice touch.

10/26/2006 4:43 AM  
Blogger Ruby Girl said...

Very nice Jae, the colour is lovely.

10/28/2006 4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh I like that. Please, please, please make the pattern available!

10/28/2006 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the scarf!! Can't wait for the pattern!!

10/31/2006 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, beads. I'm a total muggle about the beads. They baffle and charm me.

11/01/2006 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home