Tuesday, October 31

How to Finish a WIP...

... own a very tolerant lap cat.


As long as there is a lap to be had, Cleo will put with almost anything. She has fallen asleep with a skein of yarn slowly unwinding from her back.

As you can see, the alphabet blanket and I have decided to try for deadline number two - Thanksgiving. (The fourth Thursday of November for the non-Thanksgiving celebrating folks). I have two sides done and a quarter way through on the third. I'm really wanting to finish it because the Baudelaire's have been demanding, calling my attention. And the bird.
And this sweater. And this one.

I'm in a finishing mood. Don't stop me now. Besides, Cleo won't let me stand up.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat is cute! Mine is not a lap cat but always wants to be pet.

10/31/2006 8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness The Labradors don't want to sit on my lap when I knit!! I am sure you will meet your new deadline!!!!

11/01/2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/01/2006 6:43 AM  
Blogger metal and knit said...

Well looks like Cleo is knowing what is best

11/01/2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger knittinbrit_in_wi said...

So, where exactly are you in the progress on the blanket? What letter?

It's going to be lovely and they're going to think you're an amazing aunt.

11/01/2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

That is probably what I miss most about our lap kitty, of the four we have left none are lap cats, and that makes me very sad sometimes. You are lucky indeed!

11/01/2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger AR said...

You can do it! Just keep knitting. My cat rarely sits on anyone's lap. Every once in a while she does. Very cute kitty.

11/01/2006 8:36 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Oh, I want a cat like that! She looks very comfortable on your lap - maybe she thinks the knitting is for her :)

11/02/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Ruby Girl said...

From what can be seen of the alphabet blanket, it is looking really nice.

11/02/2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home