Saturday, June 24

Sandy's Saturday Sky

Sandy is starting .
She wants to the see sky where ever you may be. I suppose if enough people do it, we could see the whole world. I'm just wondering if she has thought about the fact that our Saturday is Australia's Sunday. Except for the hours of 2PM to midnight in the land of Oz. (Do I have that right?)

Now, Sandy understands that it takes time and effort to take photos of your sky. So, she is offering yarn if you join along and leave her a comment so she knows where to find your corner of the world. Ok, it takes hardly any effort and almost no time, but she is a nice person.

Here is my sky - full circle. It is sunny and without a single cloud. That is a rarity here in Michigan. Even the sunniest days are usually with some clouds. I also live in a neighborhood with several old trees. They frame the sky quite nicely I think.

East from my front door

West from my back door

South to the right of my house

North to the left of my house

3 Comments:

Blogger sheep#100 said...

Very pretty sky pictures. Is the sky really blue?

6/24/2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

My sky was the opposite of yours this weekend! Rain rain rain.

I'm your spoiler this round for the Tribe - just letting you know I'm sending your package off tomorrow (speedy Fedex) so you should have it by the end of the week (cutting it close for the deadline... sorry).

Be on the lookout!

6/26/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

You wouldn't have seen much in my sky... it poured with rain all weekend.

Jo

6/26/2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home