Friday, June 16

All I Really Need to Know I Learned In Lace Class

~ Practice makes perfect ~ To see your potential you have to stretch yourself ~ Show and Tell isn’t just for kids ~ Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ~ You have to learn the rules before you can break the rules ~ Give and get to stay balanced ~ Be flexible ~ Don’t be afraid to start over ~ Lace has it’s high points and low points; so does Life ~ Borrow from the knowledge of others; it saves time and frustration ~ You have to look beyond the holes to see the beauty; this goes for people too. ~ Everyone makes mistakes ~ Not everyone fixes them and that is all the difference ~

~ You must take a leap of faith ~


Giving credit where it's due. The idea came from All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten written by Robert Fulghum.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new header; it works well with the "lace" theme.

6/16/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

yup, I just came here to say how appropriate the new banner is.
love all the cliches too.

6/17/2006 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home