Monday, May 22

Curiosity Grows A Turtle

Courtesy of my green swap with Becca, I have been growing a turtle. My husband wanted to plunk it into water as soon as the package was opened. I, however, made him wait until I could be home for more than one day to witness this miracle of an expanding turtle as well.

According to the package, it only takes three days. Its about to come out of it's shell and we are only at day two.




Work has really kept me on my toes the past few weeks. Inspite of the lack of blog fodder, there has been knitting. Friday is a holiday for me and I hope to have pictures then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

Ok, so I'm gullable.....are you really growing a turtle or is it like one of those plants that grows into a shape. It's not a real turtle - right?

5/25/2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Hi Jae, Thanks so much for your kind comments over the last week or so! I think having a baby is a good way to get record numbers of comments!! It's really lovely but so hard to get back to everyone! Your lace is still looking FANTASTIC!! I'm still trying to decide what to do for 'amazing lace'. I think I might have been a bit ambitious (silly) in signing up but we will see how I go... :-)

5/25/2006 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home