Wednesday, April 12

Quality Knit Time

Work has me upside down and inside out. Not literally, but I'm lucky to have thirty minutes uninterrupted for knitting. By the time I get home, eat dinner, say "hello" to the hubby, it is almost time to go to sleep. Thus very little dusting, vacuuming knitting.

I haven't given up on the Aran cable, just set it aside for the time being. The hat on the other hand may be a never knit. It and I cannot seem to get along. I have started and frogged three times.

Therefore, I've decided that if I can't knit for a large quantity of time, I will knit very little with a large amount of luxurious yarn.

It is the shawl from Knitter's Stash. Some days I don't have time to knit more than one row. This is perfect. The colors change every two to four rows. Bonus, the yarn is absolutely the softest yarn ever. If you have to date not fondled a ball of Touch Me chenille, all I can say is run, don't walk to the nearest distributor. It's pricey stuff but have I told you that it is absolutely the softest yarn ever?

I received several colors as Christmas gifts, barely. The gifters don't knit, but the yarn was still hard for them to part with. They'll tell you - absolutely. the softest. yarn. ever.

As a parting note, I want to leave you with the Photo of the day from National Geographic. It's a beautiful photo of a knitter's favorite animal.

1 Comments:

Blogger the stripey tiger said...

I cant believe you have sooo much of that Touch Me - Whan I was in the states in Feb I was pricing it for a friend and its soooo expensive. But youre right it is soft - Lov eth starching the protos look great with the shadow effects!! :-)

4/14/2006 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home