Friday, March 31

Lace Class - Block & Starch

I attended my 4th lace class last night. We are graduating from swatches to doilies. Calling it a doily doesn't change the fact that I'm still knitting a swatch. A swatch with a purpose, but still a swatch.

We did actually do something last night with the lesson samples we've been knitting other than file them away for future reference. I blocked and starched my first piece of lace.

I need some practice with the blocking.



But I'm really good at the starch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mylerna said...

They look good and yes I'd say youve' mastered the starch lol :)

4/01/2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger Marji said...

i'm cracking up

4/02/2006 3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stiff is good, too. Smile. Yes, you have mastered that technique. I really like the lace. Can't wait to see the doily/swatch.
Knit on!

4/02/2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger webber the webulous webhead said...

Hey there, that starch job is fantastic. =D

4/03/2006 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home